Gunter Maibach 14" Viola Outfit
This viola package is one of the most popular school models. It includes a brazilwood bow and a lightweight but sturdy oblong case. The lightweight oblong case is available in all sizes. (A Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair and a shape molded ABS case with metal valance can be substituted at the same price upon request). The outfit also includes chrome steel springs (i.e. prelude quality), ebony pegs, tailpiece, chinrest and four fine tuners.
The instrument has a solid spruce top with inlaid purfling and laminated tone woods for the back and sides. All ebony parts including African ebony fingerboard are perfectly fitted in workshops that are virtually identical to the German workshops from the late 1800â€™s. The instrument has a beautiful chestnut finish.
This outfit is available in 16â€, 15â€, 14â€, 13â€ and 12â€ sizes.
- Prelude quality chrome steel springs
- Solid spruce top with inlaid purfling
- Laminated tone woods for the back and sides
- African ebony fingerboard
- Includes ebony pegs, tailpiece, chinrest and four fine tuners
- Brazilwood bow
- Sturdy and lightweight oblong case
Model Name: Gunter Maibach 14" Viola Outfit
Model #: GM150VA14
Series: 14" viola