Tanaka B Foot Open Hole Flute
Developed for the advancing player, all models of Tanaka flutes are manufactured with high quality French style pointed pad cups. Durably constructed of the finest materials, Tanaka flutes have the design characteristic of drawn and rolled tone holes, double skin pads and corrosive resistant springs. These flutes are exceptionally durable, remarkably responsive and produce a beautiful tone distinguishing them from all others. All Tanaka flutes include a six year limited warranty on parts and workmanship.
The TANAKA 619RBE flute offers the resonance and tone quality provided by the solid silver headjoint. With open tone holes, a TZ2 silver headjoint and a B foot joint, the Tanaka model 619RBE is one of the most desired step-up flutes offered today.
- Solid silver TZ2 headjoint - creates a warm, dark, focused tone and offers a clean response
- French (open hole) keys - allows for better intonation and encourages proper finger placement which helps improve the players overall technique
- B foot - foot joint is longer influencing the timbre and response and has an extra key allowing the player to play low B
- French style pointed pad cups - quick smooth response and superior pad sealing
- Split E - enhances intonation and provides quicker response of the high E
- Offset G key - comfortable ergonomic key placement
- Japanese Nickel Silver tubing for the body and foot joints - extremely durable, resists dents and produces a beautiful tone
- Silver plated body and foot joints - creates a rich sound and beautiful lustrous finish
- French style wood case with black vinyl covering and a case cover with handles
Model Name: Tanaka B Foot Open Hole Flute
Model #: 619RBE
Series: Open hole flute