Tanaka Open Hole Flute
Developed for the advancing player, all models of Tanaka flutes are manufactured with high quality French style pointed pad cups. Durably constructed of the finest materials, Tanaka flutes have the design characteristic of drawn and rolled tone holes, double skin pads and corrosive resistant springs. These flutes are exceptionally durable, remarkably responsive and produce a beautiful tone distinguishing them from all others. All Tanaka flutes include a six year limited warranty on parts and workmanship.
Crafted specifically with first time players in mind, The TANAKA 519 series student flutes are constructed to help guide students while endorsing good playing practices. The TANAKA 519 series feature the TZ1 silverplated precision cut high quality headjoint which responds quickly and easily and produces a full rich tone.
- Offset G key - comfortable ergonomic key placement
- Taiwan Nickel Silver tubing + extremely durable. Resists dents and produces a beautiful tone
- Silver plated - creates a rich sound and beautiful lustrous finish
- C foot - standard for student flutes
- TZ1 headjoint - responds quickly and easily while producing a full rich tone
- Open hole - allowing for better intonation and encourages proper finger placement which helps improve overall technique
- ABS case - an extremely durable case protecting the flute
Model Name: Tanaka Open Hole Flute
Model #: 519R
Series: Open hole flute