Buffet Crampon 400 Series Eb Professional Alto Saxophone - Antique Matte
This Buffet Professional Alto Saxophone features a distinctive matte finish
Buffet Professional Alto Saxophone with Matte Finish
- Eb Intermediate/Professional Alto Saxophone
- French Style Designed By Artists/Educators
- Brass Matte (Pictured) Or Lacquer Finish
- Hand Engraving On Key Cups, Bell, Bow, Body And Neck
- Pisoni Pads With Metal Resonators
- Double Arms On Low C, B, Bb Keys For Better Feel And Stability In Low Register
- Reinforced Spatula Bracing
- Ribbed Construction
- Mother Of Pearl Key Buttons
- High F# Key
- Deluxe Backpack Style Case
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The matte finish gives the instrument a dark, more focused sound without losing the upper harmonics needed to project.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers. The 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
The new Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic french design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.