Gunter Maibach 1/4 Violin Outfit
Gunter Maibach Violins
The 4/4 violin package is one of the most popular school models. It includes a brazilwood bow and a lightweight but sturdy oblong case. The lightweight oblong case is available in all sizes and is popular with the younger students. (A Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair and a shape molded ABS case with metal valance can be substituted at the same price upon request). The outfit also includes chrome steel springs (i.e. prelude quality), ebony pegs, tailpiece, chinrest and inlaid purfling.
The instrument has a spruce top with laminated tone woods for the back and sides. All ebony parts including African ebony fingerboard are perfectly fitted in workshops that are virtually identical to the German workshops from the late 1800â€™s. The instrument has a beautiful chestnut finish. This outfit is available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 sizes.
- Spruce top with laminated tone woods for the back and sides.
- African ebony fingerboard
- Prelude quality chrome steel springs
- Beautiful chestnut finish
- Includes a brazilwood bow
- Includes a lightweight but sturdy oblong case
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 sizes
Model Name: Gunter Maibach 1/4 Violin Outfit
Model #: GM150VI14
Series: 1/4 violin